Monday, May 23, 2005

Why is the floor so sticky?

I'm super excited to see the final (3rd installment) Star Wars! I think that will be a major "to do" this weekend. I sort of read Martin's post review but didn't want anything ruined so I quickly diverted any and all content aside from the end which states,"8 out of 10." Good enough for me! We all know Martin is the connoisseur of movies and aside from the fact that he actually enjoyed Lost in Translation (no you will NEVER live that down) I agree with most of his film reviews.

So, speaking of "weekends." Timmy, in a drunken stupor, I thought of you this weekend. Hovered in a straddle position over the men's toilet, I was allowing a sure fire aim into the porcelein water fountain. However, the first couple seconds of pee stubbornly went all but in the pot. I was laughing at myself and at the thought of you pissing all over the floor while ...not so intoxicated after drinking shots of water!

Anyway our situations were not so similar as I don't have a dick and I was not in the least bit aroused. I was also wasted and you, well you were a young, water logged mess! ha ha

You might be wondering why I was in the mens room to begin with. Well I don't "wait" in lines. I'm the woman who walks into a 15 stall men's room passing the herd of males positioned to the wall draining the "snake" if you will as I head to the one and only toilet with walls. In this case though, there was only one room with a door and a single toilet. It was clean for the most part...until I speckled the floor a bit. Don't worry, I didn't get any on me! We women know, that is all that matters. We figure, the men's room is dirty anyway...Fuck it!

So dear Tim, you should feel so honored. I would not have told that story if it weren't for you. You're welcome.