Thursday, December 08, 2005

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

I had my first post in like 10 months all planned out one night while falling asleep. It was going to be creative, thoughtful and full of 10 cent words. I created each line of text in my brain with zeal and intensity. Only to get on blogger and realize all but one of my post's beloved comments vanished. I look like a total loser now, not that that has ever mattered but dude! Comments are the best! So whatever, I'm kinda over it.

Hi! It's me Dominique! I was dabbling in scholastic activities when we last met. Well I'm done dabbling until I can figure out what the hell I want to do with my life. It is tough out there! I did very well in my physics class...who knew the brain has the capability of bouncing right back on that bike to administer those wheelies like from when you were a tyke? I didn't until I kept getting A's on stuff. I'm such a freaking nerd. I'm a closet nerd though. I'm that total brat that makes fun of everyone in class, even the professor! I do it for the laughs though. Then I go home and study. I'm one of those people that doesn't fail. But lets not dig too deep into the quintessence of myself. It will get ugly.


Now that I'm actually typing, do you think I can remember what it was that I was so eloquently putting together as a rough draft that fateful night while drifting to sleep. Hell no. It was good too. I should've written it down. I always do that! Do you ever wake up from a dream like, what the fu...?! I need to remember that one!! Then you proceed to not only NOT write it down but think of it later to know only that you forgot totally what the damn dream was about thus ruining the next five minutes. After those five minutes, you are back to whatever it was you were doing. Nonetheless, it seems to be a recurring 5 minutes at least once a week for me.

It is snowing outside. Hard. I can hear the wind too. It is knarley out there.

My flipping eyes hurt so I'm out! I'll be around sooner than later. No worries kiddies!