Tuesday, February 21, 2006

(Insert Circular Saw Noises)

i don't really have anything important to say. uh...not that that is shocking or anything? I just wanted to pop in and let you all know i'm still alive.

I've exciting news too! I made a dentist appt. for the first time in oh i'd say 4 years. You see while attending college I sort of let my bi annual cleanings fall by the way side. After graduating it didn't get much better. After I had the dreaded surgery where they drugged me and punched my wisdom teeth out of my head, I wasn't too keen on seeing that mother fucker for a while. The best was when my little mouth was healing and a small infection occurred. Yeah I go in for my check up. This visit to hell is so they can affirm that my scars from the beating won't be permanent. The dentist grabs the hook device, you know the one I'm speaking of. The chisel thing. He takes that and without warning he yanks the new skin off of my freaking gaping hole where my tooth once was. I started crying because it HURT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER. You know what he said, "oh? did that hurt?" Asshole!

Wow. I guess I have some emotions I need to work through from that event in my life...tee hee.

So since I've been out of school for 5 years I suppose it is time. I take care of my teeth don't get me wrong. It is a good idea to visit the dentist regularly...it's just difficult to pencil in that wicked hurting they put on you... If you receive your "by the book" bi annual cleaning, the hygenist will only spend a good 30 min. deep cleaning your weary teeth and gums to the point you don't want to do anything involving mouth movement for a day or so afterward. I have no idea how long they'll take on my mouth. It seems that no matter how much preparation you do in an effort to wow your dental hygenist, they'll find something to work on for the duration of your visit. Unbeknowest to you, your back molar has a little more build up than you imagined. Also your flossing 3 days before your visit didn't exactly make up for the years you flossed every couple of weeks or so. I don't know about your hygenist but if they floss you the way they floss me...blood is flowing and the gums are aching!

Can't wait! I have to go to bed now! I'll let you all know how it goes at the chop shop!